Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lots of Forgetfulness

Well, of course it is raining again here. I think we might be in water up to our ears before the night is up.

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you forget everything you did? As I am getting ready to draft this blog post, that's the way I feel. Nate was gone Wednesday through Saturday to a conference in Atlanta, GA on family worship. Nate wrote his doctorate dissertation on this topic back in 2006 so it was very interesting to him. He learned a lot of new things and is so excited and refueled. Being in ministry it is so vital to get "refueled." I remember going to many of these conference before having both kids and I always had a renewed heart and mind. I tried to live that through Nate as I didn't get to go to this one. I was so excited he got to go. Nate is very smart and is very good at what he does. I am so proud of him.

Since Nate was gone my Mom came into town for a couple of days. It was nice to have company and the extra help to entertain two very active boys! Liam got really attached to his Gigi and loved on her. She didn't mind that at all. I forgot my camera every time we went somewhere so I don't have any pictures. We went to the park, Target, out to eat, etc. It's always nice to be spoiled by Gigi.

I forgot to post these pictures of the boys opening their Easter cards from Gigi and Papa. They were so excited. No matter how old you get, you always love getting mail!





1 comment: