Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Camping Motor Home Style

Last weekend my parents were in Branson with their motor home. Aka, their second home. We were never "campers" growing up. In fact, I have never been fishing. Does that surprise you? It doesn't me. I was a city girl. I grew up in a suburb of St. Louis. We didn't camp. My definition of roughing it was a hotel room with a bed. Does that make me high maintenance? Don't answer that question.

The campgrounds were very nice. It had multiple parks, a huge indoor and outdoor swimming pool, an activity center, etc. We enjoyed hamburgers on the grill with all the fixings to go with it and of course strawberry dessert. It was nice to get away for the day and enjoy time with Gigi and Papa. The boys fell in love with their motor home so I see many other "camping" trips in the future.







1 comment: