Monday, September 12, 2011

A Few Random Points

*We had a great weekend! Beautiful weather. I worked on getting all of my "stuff" together for the Just Between Friends sale. I am a consignor again. It's a lot of work but when you see how much money you can make, it is worth it. I always question myself during the "getting ready" process though.

*I went jeans shopping on Friday. Why do we dread that shopping trip as women? Ugh! I did find a pair from Maurices and American Eagle. I am trying to stay away from my favorite kind at the Buckle. I can get three pairs of jeans for the price of one if I do.

*Have you joined the group on Facebook called Crockpot Girls? I did. I have a few of their recipes on my menu for this week.

*Landon is enjoying Kindergarten. They are taking their first field trip tomorrow. I am excited for him!

*Liam is 16 months and talking so much! I am amazed at all the words and signs he says and does. We are so thankful!

*I had my first Ministers Wives Bible study on Friday. We are going through a study called "In Your Shoes." It's an amazing book and we are all excited to dive into this book together.

*Lastly, go on over to happenings of our home at http://happeningsofourhome.blo
gspot.com/2011/09/fall-burlap-banner-giveaway.html. Holly is a friend of mine and is doing a giveaway on her blog!! So cute!




5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about jeans. I really need new jeans. I love 7 For All Mankind Jeans, but they are expensive. I am thinking about trying Silver jeans. Do you have any of those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl--you know I'm right there with ya on the jeans! UGH! So glad you found some you like, though! You'll have to share what kind!

    I'm trying a crockpot girls recipe this week too! The slow cooker beef stroganoff..yum!

    Glad to hear your boys are doing well!

    Lastly, thanks for the blog mention! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fond of Old Navy jeans...when on sale. Found out I have to be sure to try them on each time cuz the same size can fit different ways. Gonna have to try the crockpot site on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dread jean shopping and love a good Crockpot recipe (I joined that Facebook group just a couple days ago myself). I latched on to your comment about your youngest and his language development. My youngest, 18 months, is also doing well in that category. A flood of relief washes over me each time he hits a milestone with ease. For me, it's a little bittersweet as it reminds me how my oldest son struggles with those same things. Oh well... it's good to rejoice and focus on the things God has given. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always doing such great and fun things. Glad to hear Liam is doing so well... Landon too, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete