Sunday, October 2, 2011

What did you do this weekend?

Do you feel like you ask that question a lot to your friends? It's always fun to hear what others do on the weekends. Our weekends are our down time. Nate works about 55-60 hours a weeks so we try and enjoy our time as a family when he is off.

On Friday I went to the gym and had a different class than what I was used too. It was a good mix of boot camp, cardio kickboxing, and toning. I was very sore on Saturday. I haven't been that sore in a while. It's a good feeling though! After the gym I went into work and did my thing and then met Nate at the pediatrician's office for Landon's 5 year old check-up and Liam's vaccines. They both did great and Landon is in the 97% percentile for height and 95% percentile for weight. 4 feet even and 54 pounds. Did I mention he wears a size 3 shoe? He is such a big boy.

After our doctor's appointments we headed to Chick-Fil-A to get dinner for the boys. It was one of those rush around kind of nights! We had to get it through the drive-thru and eat in the car as we were headed to gymnastics for Landon. This was his second week. He absolutely loves it! About halfway through the hour though, I noticed him getting very sleepy. He was just laying there after doing a somersault with his eyes half opened. I immediately went over to get him and he just melted in my arms and told me he was sleepy. We decided to take him on home and get him a warm bath. Kindergarten has been quite the adjustment for him. He is so tired by Friday. He slept 12 solid hours Friday night. Fridays might not be the best choice for gymnastics.

Saturday we enjoyed a lazy day at home. I got so much done! I love that feeling! We ended it with dinner at Chipotle and a fun evening at the park. It was such a beautiful day!


So, what did you do this weekend?




1 comment:

  1. Well, I know I am a bit late on this one, but, THIS weekend we celebrated birthday, went to Cold Stone for ice cream and had dinner with family. It was nice :)

    ReplyDelete