Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A to Z About Me



{a} age ::29 and holding
{b} bed size :: Queen
{c} chore you hate :: Ironing
{d} dogs :: None
{e} essential start to your day :: go potty, make breakfast for everyone, and brush my teeth!
{f} favorite color :: I really don't have a favorite...I just don't care for yellow.
{g} gold or silver :: Both
{h} height :: 5'7
{i} instruments you play :: Flute
{j} job title ::SAHM (stay at home Mom), RM for Hallmark Cards, Inc.
{k} kids ::Landon (5) and Liam (1)
{l} live :: Missouri
{m} maiden name :: Bales
{n} nicknames :: "Care Bear" and "Curious Kari" (Nate calls me "Curious Kari because I ask a lot of questions.)
{o} overnight hospital stays :: Yes, with two c-sections.
{p} pet peeve :: Well, I really don't care for fakeness. I tend to stick to real people that aren't into the "status quo." I don't like it when people put worldly possessions in front of things that really matter like time, a relationship, family, etc.

{q} quote :: "Because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:3
{r} righty or lefty :: Righty.
{s} siblings :: None! (Yes, I am an only child but I was never spoiled!)
{t} time you wake up :: 6:15-6:30 a.m.
{u} university attended :: Hannibal LaGrange University
{v} vegetables you dislike :: Peas and celery
{w} what makes you run late :: Myself!
{x} x-rays you’ve had :: Just x-rays on my teeth once a year.
{y} yummy food :: Chips and salsa, Pizza, Lasagna, Grilled Chicken, anything that I don't have to cook!
{z} zoo animal favorite :: Of course the giraffes!


*Okay, it's your turn! I tag Eccentric Emilee, Happenings Of Our Home, Always Ashlyn,Just Miss Jess, and Like a Thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment