Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blessings

As I was driving this evening, I had a strong overwhelming feeling come over me. It was one of those breath in, breath out moments. I thought about a couple of things, and then God reminded me it could always be so much worse. In the midst of my overwhelming feeling, I felt my shoulders start to relax and a sense of peace came over me. It was amazing! No joke. The stresses of day to day things like finances, kids, jobs, family, etc. can be very overwhelming BUT God promises us joy and peace. I want to remember how blessed I am in everything. I want to live like I am blessed. I want to show others I am blessed. I AM BLESSED with a loving family, a healthy family, great friendships, a nice home, food in my fridge, clothes on my back, and a great church. Thank you Lord for the many blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment