Monday, April 11, 2011

Ramblings

Well, it's Monday again. For those regular readers of this blog, I bet you know what we had for dinner. Yep, you guessed it....El Puente! It was delicious. I was so thankful after the last couple of busy days to not be cooking this evening. My husband is so great in that he doesn't have to have a four course meal on the table every night. Thank goodness!

Even though Liam has been under the weather, that doesn't stop Landon from having too much fun. He is my sweet but stubborn little boy. Last Thursday we had occupational therapy with Miss Katie. He loves going to therapy and thinks it is more of a play session than anything. On the weeks he doesn't do occupational therapy, we have speech therapy. That is also with Katie but a different Katie. Landon is so blessed with therapists that love him, adore him, and help him through so much. We are so thankful and couldn't do it without the help they give Landon and us. After therapy we ran back home and dropped him off with Nate's parents. They were in town a couple of days last week. We got to enjoy a peaceful dinner at one of our favorite restaurants called D'Arpino's. It's a little Italian place that has the best bread! We were served by one of our former students named Morgan. She was an excellent waitress. Nate and I got caught up on our weeks and planned a few upcoming events we have. It was nice to take a deep breath, sit back, and eat slow.

On Saturday, I went to aerobics at 9, ran home and showered and got ready to head to lunch with some of the staff wives from our church. We had so much fun catching up and talking! It sounds like I do a lot of social eating, doesn't it?

Landon doing his obstacle course with Katie

Nate at dinner

Of course you can't have dinner without your Diet Coke

Some of the staff wives

1 comment:

  1. cute cute! I was thinking that I talk about food and eating a lot in my blogs too! haa

    ReplyDelete