Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap

What a weekend! We had so much fun as a family this past weekend. Even though it was cool and rainy on Saturday, it was gorgeous on Sunday to make up for the rain. Friday is Nate's day off since he works on Sundays. I tend to work on Friday's for my Hallmark job. It's also a day I can meet up with a friend for lunch and run my errands with no kids. It seems like I try to cram as much into Fridays as I can. This past Friday I didn't have to work so Liam and I visited my friend Cami and her two boys Trevor and Blake. Trevor is Landon's age and Blake is Liam's age. We also got to see Cami's beautiful home they built. Of course there was never a dull moment with two babies and an almost five year old. I was going to take Landon with me but he wanted to run errands with Dad. Turns out they had a blast. Friday evening we ended up going out for a pizza at Arris pizza. It's one of Brad Pitt's favorite hangouts when he comes back into town. Did you know Brad Pitt is from Springfield, MO? His parents attend our church and are the sweetest people.

On Saturday my parents came into town. (aka Papa and Gigi) We had such a great time spending time with them and the boys loved the extra attention! I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted but you know how that goes! We ended Sunday on a high note with going to church, out to lunch, and playing outdoors in the gorgeous weather. I went to aerobics Sunday afternoon and felt very energized! I heart weekends.



Cami and I with our babies

Impossible to get a good picture

Mommy and Liam being silly

Papa and Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment