Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring? Winter?

We have been spoiled by warm weather the past couple of days. Last night was "Spring Forward." I will have to say losing an hour of sleep wasn't that bad. Landon and Liam slept a little later therefore we didn't make it to church. I hate missing our church on Sunday morning. We have been blessed to serve at a fabulous church. Nate is leading students but also has the opportunity to lead our new 10:31 modern service in worship. We are blessed every week through his gifts. I guess I am bragging on my husband a little, huh?

Yesterday I gathered all the baby things like the swing, bouncy seat, bumbo, etc. to get ready to sell in our Just Between Friends Sale. It was very bitter sweet as I was pricing these items. I am ready to get rid of them physically but emotionally it was hard knowing I wouldn't have a little tiny baby anymore. We are so blessed to have two healthy kids that love each other and others. I never take for granted the two children the Lord has blessed me with to be their Mom. Being a Mom is probably the hardest "job" I have ever done. It's the first "job" that I have become selfless in. Thank you Jesus!

It was a pretty uneventful weekend, but those are usually the best kind!






1 comment: