Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break 2011

What a gorgeous week this is! We are having a blast. I thought this week would go by really slow but it has done the opposite. We have been enjoying the down time and doing fun things out of our normal day schedule. I am a very routine person but every once in a while you have to let loose, right?

On Monday Landon went on a field trip with Touchpoint and had a blast! They went shopping at the Dollar Store and found so many things. (Junk in my opinion) This was a field trip to let them pick what they wanted for $10 or less. It also taught them how to pay for it and what you do when you buy something. They ended the day with going to the nature center. Liam and I had a great day together while Landon was having fun! We met up with our friends Katie and Baby Derrick at Beth's Bake Shoppe. We enjoyed lunch with our babies as all the other customers stopped by tell us how well behaved our babies were. I will take that compliment. It won't be much longer until we might not get that same compliment. Ha!

Yesterday Nate took a day of vacation. It's always so nice to have Dad home to wrestle and play with. I worked on my Just Between Friends sale stuff pretty much all day. I am selling everything baby. I am ready to simplify. We topped it off by having Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad for dinner! Yum!

We hope to have some more fun "dates" depending on the weather this week. This is the last Spring Break for Landon as a preschooler. Oh my.....



Liam and Derrick

Katie and Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment