Monday, August 29, 2011

Kindergarten Transition

Well, we have almost three days under our belt. Kindergarten is going great. Landon is making new friends and his teachers are falling in love with him. To me, that's all worth it. I am so proud of this transition that he has made. It's huge. I was telling a friend yesterday that I feel like I never see him anymore! By the time we get home from school, it's 4:00. I basically have him for four hours until bedtime. I want to make the most of those four hours and really spend quality time with him. I understand now when people guard their family time on the evenings and weekends. We will need to gain a new balance for this. I am so thankful we have had family and friends praying for us. It has been felt.

Yesterday was also a new transition for Landon. He went into the new Kindergarten room at church. It was promotion Sunday. He got to stay with all of his friends but got new teachers. We walked in at the right time. His friend Emily was there to greet him. He loves her. She likes to be a mother hen to him and he wouldn't have it any other way. So thankful for her.

Any new transitions for you this week? I pray they go smoothly.

Landon's first day of Kindergarten


Landon and Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment