Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tis the Season for Parties

Well, we are all home finally. Nate was at our student ministry Winter Retreat this past weekend. I held down the fort with some energetic boys who missed their Daddy and asked for him a million times. We had fun making forts, building blocks, watching movies, snuggling, rocking, playing cars, and doing races. I. am. pooped.

When Nate got home from Winter Retreat we turned right around and started on our journey to two Christmas parties. We went to the Boone's house for their annual Christmas shindig. I have never seen so much food in my life! I wish I would have gotten a picture of all the food. She did an amazing job in preparing for all 100 guests. We then proceeded to the Krenn's house for their annual Christmas shindig. Every year they host an amazing party complete with tons of food, talent, and prizes. This year the talent show was no disappointment. Nate was the talent show winner for the second year in a row. He sang "Red Hooded Sweatshirt" by Adam Sandler. Many people have said he looks like Adam Sandler and acts like Adam Sandler. I will let you judge for yourself below. See the video at the end of this post. It gets good about a minute into it.

April, me, and Kellie
Prom pose.
Abi and me


3 comments:

  1. Kari, this is SOO funny! I love all the little kiddo giggles! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the prom pose! He sang Red Hooded Swaaaatshirt though..not lunch lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally caught up on reading... it's been a while. Good to see you had so much fun for Christmas! I am glad you seemed to have a Merry one! :)

    ReplyDelete