Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Little Embarrassing

It's a little embarrassing that I haven't blogged in a while.  Obviously, it's been a busy summer, right?  I will blame it on that.

I can officially say at 6:00 p.m. this evening this household is done with summer travels minus a little vacation Nate and I are taking in two weeks.  Nate is on his way back from STL area where he led worship this morning for his mentor.  He texted me before the third service this morning and said to pray for him.  His voice was totally shot and could barely talk.  He coated his throat with more ginger tea and honey and finally got it working a little better.  It looks like voice therapy is in the near future again.


We just got back from Student Camp.  I think this was my 14th student camp I have attended.  The theme was "My Everything."  This was the best student camp yet at Ridgecrest Baptist Church.  We are excited about going back to student ministry full-time and embracing what the Lord has.  Lots of changes in our church are happening but I can see God in all of them.  




 Lake time with Matt Atherton (camp speaker and college friend)

Boys will be boys

 Best roommates ever

Our 14th student camp together

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a good summer. Love the boys 80's look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your kids are a precious miracle special gift, handsome prince's and a earthly angel.
    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, developmental delays, 14 medical conditions.
    http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete