Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Story Time/PTA/Small Group

Last Wednesday my friend Emily invited us to Story Time at Wanda Gray Elementary.  Parents as Teachers puts it on once a month and did an amazing job. I was very impressed with how organized and creative it was!  Liam had a blast making a Mothers Day card and being read too.  It's nice to take a break from my normal morning routine and do fun things with Liam.  He is so eager to learn and is soaking things up right now.  

Tonight is my first PTA meeting.  I am a little nervous.  I don't really know why since I am not in charge yet.  Ha!  Afterwards the principal and I are having dinner to discuss future plans for the upcoming school year.  I am ready to embark on this new adventure.  It shall be interesting.  






Last Thursday we had a wonderful small group.  We have started reading The Story.  It is basically the Bible in story form.  I am learning a lot!  The discussion was wonderful and we had a lot of great input.  I am excited to continue learning more.  On a funny note, Nate fell out of his chair as he was introducing himself to someone.  Highlight of the night to say the least!  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment